Steps for installing car wipers or replacing windshield wiper blades
If you are car parts retailer or windshield wiper blade seller, you may face the problem that your end customers don’t know how to replace the windshield wiper when they buy from you, and they always ask you the question, especially the people who never change wiper blades themselves before.This post will describle the steps for replacing and installing car wipers, if your customers ask you the same question, pls share the post to them, which will help you answer the question.
The following are the STEPS
- Raise up the wiper blade a little, then clean the windshield with a wet clean microfiber cloth, make sure all the ash and debris are clear up. This step is to make sure that the new wiper blade we replaced will have a good performance.
2. Please wear fabric gloves to protect your hands before you remove the old wiper blade. Some wipers are not so easy to be taken down from the wiper arms. If you don’t wear a thick glove, your hand maybe hurt during the process
3. After removing the car wipers, be careful to prevent the wiper arm smash into the windshield. It is also a good idea to place a thick towel over the windshield and gently place the wiper arm down. We suggest you remove the second old one after you have replaced one of both sides, and please put the new wiper blade beside you, when you remove the old one, Hold the wiper arm with one of your hands and don’t let it go, then your another hand take up the new wiper blade beside you and install it immidiately.
4. Don’t use any water-repellent coating products( water repellent coating spray, wax, water-repellent coating washer fluid, film, ect.). Some inferior quality water repellent coating products cause wipers shake and noise, and wiper blade from BAOYI wiper blade factory don’t need any water-repellent products, the quality is good enough to ensure the clear and quiet performance.
5. Remember to remove the blade’s protective cover before using the wipers. Many people don’t know they need to remove the protective cover especially they first time installing car wipers, and some people forget about it.
6.If you feel the wipe-ability or water-repellent coating drop while using the wipers, gently wipe the dust and ash off the windshield and wiper blades.
Any questions or inquiries about wiper blade ,pls contact with us freely