Deprecated: Elementor\DB::is_built_with_elementor is deprecated since version 3.2.0! Use Plugin::$instance->documents->get( $post_id )->is_built_with_elementor() instead. in /home/customer/www/bestwiperblade.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5323
What are your payment terms? - bestwiperblade
Payment Terms

What are your payment terms?

What are your payment terms?

We can understand that your business needs capital turnover, so we can accept 30% deposit or advance payment after you receive the Performa Invoice or before we start production.After receive your deposit, we start to prepare raw material, arrange order into production line.After products are finished, you arrange the remaining 70% balance.After that we will book shipping space for you and arrange delivery.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll to Top
LOGO

Please Input Your Email Address To Get The Catalogue & Price List